- Instant activation
- Unlimited bandwidth
- DDOS attack protection
- SSD+SAS Hybrid RAID Storage
- Clustered nameservers
- OS: CentOS
- Cancel any time and get money back
- Any number of ip-addresses
- Full container backup
- Managed VPS option
- Additional storage
Free domain with every VPS plan
Choose from .com.ng, .website, .site or .xyz.
Free SSL Certificate with every VPS plan
ISP manager control panel free for the first monthISPManager Lite
The main difference between VPS hosting and shared hosting is the storage space available, increased level of server security, more freedom and flexibility that comes with a VPS hosting.
With a VPS you can host any type of website you want and you are provided with a root access to the system so you can add new users, and set up any scripts or modules.
When choosing VPS, it is important to remember that the server resources are spent not only on the operation of your sites but also on the operation of all services (web server, mail server, database server, etc.). Thus, if you compare the power of VPS and shared hosting, only starting from VPS-3 plans you can get the same power as in virtual hosting.
- VPS-1. This plan is designed for small projects that do not require large computing resources. Due to the small amount of virtual memory, it is not recommended for production websites on the CMS.
- VPS-2. Suitable for 1-2 small projects on the CMS. Enable ISPmanager control panel during checkout to make things easy with website management.
- VPS-3. Recommended for hosting up to 10 web sites. The amount of RAM on the plan is less than what is provided on a virtual hosting. It is recommended for projects that needs special settings which couldn’t be implemented on the shared web hosting.
- VPS-4. 4Gb of RAM is just enough for high-loaded websites.
- VPS-5, VPS-6 and VPS-7. These are the most powerful VPS plans.