How to edit file/directory rights?
File/directory rights can be changed from the hosting control panel.
How to open the hosting control panel
What is file/directory rights
To edit rights:
- in the ‘Files’ section, open the File Manager;
- then go to the folder of the file in question;
- to change rights of an individual folder or file, just click on the rights mask and set the necessary rights. Click Save to save your changes;
- for group editing, click Select All and then Change Permissions;
- in the opened window, set the necessary rights and then click Change Permissions.