How to clean up browser cache?
- in the browser menu (top right corner — Google Chrome Settings), select Show advanced settings — Privacy — Clear browsing data… You can also press ‘Ctrl’+’Shift’+’Delete’ on your keyboard instead.
- in the opened window called ‘Clear browsing data’ select ‘the beginning of time’ from the drop-down list ‘Obliterate the following items from:’. Tick the checkboxes below as shown to the screenshot.
- click the button Clear browsing data.
- press ‘Ctrl’+’Shift’+’Delete’;
- In the opened window ‘Clear browsing history’ select the option ‘All’ in the drop-down list ‘Delete’. Tick the checkboxes according to the screenshot.
- Click ‘Delete Now’.
- in the browser menu (top left corner), select the Settings menu — General Settings. Alternatively, you can press ‘Ctrl’+’F12’ on your keyboard;
- open the Tab ‘Advanced Settings’. In the left column, select History. Next to Disk Cache, press the Clear button. Click OK.
- press ‘Ctrl’+’Shift’+’Delete’ on your keyboard;
- in the opened window, untick all the checkboxes except for ‘Temporary Internet Files’. Click the Delete button.