Automatic installation of CMS
You can install CMS in just a few clicks with Softaculous auto installer.
The list of CMSs that can be installed with Softaculous:
- Zen Cart.
CMS installation procedure
- Open the hosting control panel. In the Software & Services section select Softaculous;
- In the Softaculous panel, select the CMS of your interest from the left column (category column). You can also simply hover over the CMS icon and click Install;
- In the the drop-down list on the Installation tab, select the domain to install to;
- Enter the website name and description;
- Remember or write down the website administrator login and password. If there’s a need, you can also change administrator’s email;
- Select the language of the CMS to be installed;
- Click the Installation button. After the installation is completed, you will see a confirmation message.
Link your domain to the hosting
How do I delete installed CMSs?
- Go to the All Installations section. In this section, you can see all the CMSs installed previously;
- Click “Delete Installation” button located next to the website that you don’t need any more.