How to install Drupal?
You can install Drupal CMS in just a few clicks using ‘Softaculous’ automatic script installer.
- Open the hosting control panel. How do I open the hosting control panel?;
- In the Software & Services section, select Softaculous.
- In the Softaculous panel, select the Drupal CMS from the left column (category column). You can also simply hover over the Drupal CMS icon and press Install;
- In the the drop-down list on the Installation tab, select the domain to install to;
- Enter the website name and description;
- Remember or write down the website administrator login and password. If there’s a need, you can also change administrator’s email;
- Select the language of the CMS to be installed;
- Press the Installation button. After the installation is completed, you will see a confirmation message.