Why my website not is available?
- in Your Account, check if your domain is available. It’s status shall be ‘Active’;
- clear the browser’s cache by pressing ‘Ctrl’ + ‘F5’. Your browser may have cached your website’s page while it was not accessible and now it keeps showing its cached version;
- check your website availability using Webproxy. Enter your website name and press GO.
- If your website is available, the problem is on your ISP’s end. You just need to wait until the provider’s nameservers update;
- If you’re not willing to wait, you can specify Google nameservers in the settings of your Internet connections. They normally update the fastest. On Step 6 of this guide you need to tick the checkbox ‘Use the following nameserver addresses’ and specify the two nameservers: 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. Then you need to save the settings and open your website in the browser. Don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache by pressing ‘Ctrl’ + ‘F5’. if your website is not available via Webproxy, check if correct nameservers are specified for the domain:
How to find out the domain’s nameservers?
Which nameservers do I specify for the domain on the hosting?
An error is displayed, even though your website is available?
Reference shall be made to: My website isn’t working. Find a proper article and follow the instructions as described.